Control devices in your home with the Smart Life app
The Smart Plug works together with the Smart Life app. Via the app, it is possible to operate devices and to set different situations. You connect to the smart plugs by connecting via WiFi. The possibilities are endless. Here are a few examples:
- Being woken up by the radio: set with the Smart Life app that you want to be woken up by the radio at sunrise or at a specific time.
- Lights on in the house at 19:30? Set a timer and switch the lights on automatically. Or turn off the lights, that's an option as well!
- Use voice assistant to your advantage. Add Siri, Google Home or Amazon Alexa and turn devices on or off with voice commands.
- When you leave the home, the app automatically switches off the desired devices. When you are within a radius of 100 metres of the house, the app can also switch these devices on again.
- When the outside temperature drops below 14 degrees, turn on the heater. If the temperature in the upstairs bedroom exceeds 20°, turn on the fan.
The app is user-friendly and easy to pair with other devices. This allows you to create 'Rooms’, which allows you to switch off all the devices in one room with one action.