Our shipping costs differ per country.
For the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium, orders above €20 will be shipped for free.
Once you have placed an order, all the items in that order will be shipped at once. The item with the longest delivery time determines the final shipping date of your order.
Our products are shipped to the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland and Portugal. Delivery times may vary from country to country.
We strive to deliver your order as soon as possible. Therefore, orders placed before 23:00 on working days will be shipped within 24 hours. Still haven't received your order after 5 working days? Then please contact our customer service.
You can return your order within 30 days of receipt. If you exercise your right of withdrawal, we ask you to return the product with all delivered accessories and in the original condition and packaging. Please contact us via [email protected] or call + 31 (0)20 - 261 48 83.
You may return the product to us within 30 days of receipt. Please read the following conditions carefully.
- The return must be made known within 30 days by means of the return portal.
- The return is only accepted if the packaging and the product(s) are undamaged and the product is in unused (100% new) condition.
- Products that can no longer be sold due to health protection/hygiene reasons and whose seal is broken after delivery will not be accepted for return.
- The risk of damage or loss of the product during shipment is always borne by the sender.
- You need to pack the package well and frank it sufficiently (insufficiently franked mail will be refused).
Note: The shipping costs are always for your own account.
Did you accidentally give the wrong delivery address? Please contact us as soon as possible by telephone on + 31 (0)20 - 261 48 83.
We will then try to change the delivery address with our carrier.
We will issue a credit note as soon as possible after the return product has been reported via the returns portal. This means within 14 days at the latest, upon proof that the product(s) have been returned. If products are returned damaged, we may charge a fee. We will only charge you if the damage is a result of the use of the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
Note: Always make sure to keep the track & trace code in order to trace your return.