Smart plug Wi-Fi with consumption meter 16A - 3 pieces
- Fast and secure delivery
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Ordered before 11 pm today, delivered tomorrow!
- Turn any device into a 'smart' device
- Measure your energy consumption per device
- Control devices via the Smart Life app
- With voice control and timer
- Can be plugged into any (Dutch) wall socket
Product description: Smart plug Wi-Fi with consumption meter 16A
This smart plug features a handy usage meter, works with the free accompanying app Tuya Smart, has voice controls and is equipped with a timer. Sitting in your easy chair, but would love to have the lamp in the corner on? Just stay put and give the accompanying plug a voice command!
All the functions of the smart plug
The smart plug works together with the Tuya Smart app. Through this app, it is possible to control devices and set different scenarios. You connect to the smart plugs by connecting them via WiFi. The possibilities are then endless. We give some examples:
- Be woken up by the radio: use the Tuya Smart app to set that you want to be woken up by the radio at sunrise or at another specific time.
- Lights on in the house at 19:30? Set a timer and switch the light on automatically. Or switch the light off around bedtime, of course, you can do that too!
- Use voice controls to your advantage! Pair Siri, Google Home or Amazon Alexa and use voice commands to turn devices on or off.
- When you leave the house, the app will automatically switch off the desired devices. If you are within 100 metres of the house, the app can also switch these devices back on.
- For example, when the outside temperature drops below 14° degrees, you can have the heating switched on. When the temperature in the bedroom rises above 20°, turn on the fan.
The app is user-friendly and is easy to link with other devices. For instance, you can create 'Rooms', with this you switch on or off all devices in one room with one action.
Measure the consumption of your appliances with a smart plug
Which device in your home consumes the most power? With our smart plug that includes a energy meter, you can quickly discover the energy guzzlers that cause your household's big fat power bill every month. The plug sends the power consumption of each connected device to the Tuya Smart app on your phone. That way, you quickly know which appliances are better to switch off earlier and not leave on standby. Via the app, you turn off the device - even remotely. Handy!
App for the smart plug: Tuya Smart
With the free app Tuya Smart, you are able to make all devices in your home smart. With the app, you manage and add different devices in one environment.
- Electricity (sockets, switches)
- Lighting (smart bulbs)
- Large household appliances (air conditioner, fridge, washing machine)
- Small household (fans, curtains, smart hoover)
- Kitchen appliances (coffee maker, microwave, blender, dishwasher)
- Security sensor (smart door handle, alarm, smoke detector, camera)
- Health (massage chair, smart bed, scales)
More information on how to make your home smart? Check out our smart home blog here.
In the box
- Silvergear Smart plug
A part of the following bundles
See related bundles and shop your desired products.
|Bundle prijs||€ 99,99|
|Bundle prijs||€ 69,99|
What does Saar think?
"The smart plug is the ideal way to make your home smart. You can't think of anything else and the electronic device of your choice will be smart in no time.
Connecting is super easy, just plug it in and connect with the Smart life app. I have tested them with a number of different devices and I really liked it. Of course with a couple of lamps, it just works very well. You can go to bed and when you're in bed you can switch them off with one push on your device. I also worked a lot at home and had some problems with my internet. Smart plug in and you never have to walk to reset it, ideal! Still in doubt? Then also read the reviews of our customers below."
Do you have a high energy bill? Put this smart plug with energy consumption monitor between your appliances and track which one uses the most energy. Perhaps it is more economical to use that device differently or to replace it with a newer, more energy-efficient model.
Frequently asked questions about Smart plug Wi-Fi with consumption meter 16A
Unfortunately, it is not possible to dim the lights via the smart plugs. However, this is possible with the smart bulbs
No, the smart plug does not work with pinning. The design of the plug is not suitable for connection to sockets with pinning.
To use silvergear's smart plug, the free app Tuya Smart Life needs to be downloaded. This app is completely free and available in the Apple and Google Play store.
Creating a smart home can be quite simple. Do you have existing lights you want to control from the app, or do you want to automate even more? You can do that with a smart plug. This plug is inserted into the socket and done. By plugging the appliance into the smart plug, it is fully controllable.
A smart home is the connection between different devices that can be managed via a device or application. These 'smart' devices include smart lights, heating, security camera and more. This makes it possible to remotely manage all devices via the app on the smartphone.
No, that is not necessary to create a smart home. Don't know what a hub or gateway is? No problem! A hub or gateway is a 'way station' to link devices together. This hub is linked to the internet and often creates unnecessary extra operations. This smart plug is readily available via the free app.
We are always there for you
Do you have a question about one of our products or about your order? Our team is ready to answer all your questions.
Our customer service is available from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:30
This product is rated with a 9,3
"The work brilliantly. You can automate any device with them and they also show the power consumption"
Aly - 16-02-2023
Smart plug Wi-Fi with consumption meter 16A - 3 pieces
How to: Set timetable on your Smart Plug via the App.
Smart plugs are an easy way to automate your home appliances and save energy. With just a few taps on your smartphone or via a voice command, this handy intermediate plug switches all connected appliances on or off. Super handy, of course! But to get even more out of your plugs, you can also set...
Customers rate us 8,9!
"Fast delivery, good quality"
Thais Winck - 14-07-2023
"Really great products"
Saurav Rath - 06-06-2023