Smart plug Wi-Fi with consumption meter 16A - 3 pieces
- Easy and safe payment
- Fast and secure delivery
- Ordered before 23:00, shipped the same day!
- Turn any device into a 'smart' device
- Make your energy consumption per appliance clear thanks to the consumption meter
- With voice control and timer
- Program and control your devices via the app
- Can be plugged into any (Dutch) wall socket
- Attention: not suitable for pin earthing sockets (France and Belgium)
Product description: Smart plug Wi-Fi with consumption meter 16A
The plug works with voice control and is equipped with a timer. Are you sitting in your armchair but want the lamp in the corner on? Just stay seated and give the plug a voice command!
All the functions of the Smart Home plug:
The Smart Plug works together with the Smart Life app. Through the app it is possible to control devices and set up different situations. Download the dedicated Smart Life app, connect the plug to your Smart Home software and you can set it to automatically turn appliances on or off at a pre-programmed time. You connect to the Smart Plugs by connecting via WiFi. The possibilities are endless. We give a number of examples:
- Wake up by radio: Set the Smart Life app to wake you up by radio at sunrise or at another specific time.
- Lights on in the house at 19:30? Set a timer and have the lights come on automatically. Or switch it off at bedtime - that's possible too!
- Use voice control to your advantage! Link Siri, Google Home or Amazon Alexa and use voice commands to switch devices on or off.
- When you leave the house, the app automatically switches off the devices you want. If you are within a radius of 100 metres of the house, the app can also switch these devices on again.
- For example, when the outside temperature drops below 14° C, you can switch on the heating. When the temperature in the bedroom rises above 20°, you can turn on the fan.
The app is user-friendly and can easily be linked to other devices. For example, you can create 'Rooms', which allows you to switch on or off all the devices in a room with a single action.
Smart Life app:
With the free app, you are able to make all the devices in your home smart. With the Smart Life app, you can add and manage various devices in one environment.
- Electricity (sockets, switches)
- Lighting (smart bulbs)
- Large domestic appliances (air conditioning, refrigerator, washing machine)
- Small domestic appliances (fans, curtains, smart hoover)
- Kitchen appliances (coffee machine, microwave, blender, dishwasher)
- Security sensor (smart door handle, alarm, smoke detector, camera)
- Health (massage chair, smart bed, scales)
More information about how you can make your home smart? Check out our smart home blog here.
In the box:
- Silvergear Smart plug
What does Saar think?
"The smart plug is the ideal way to make your home smart. You can't think of anything else and the electronic device of your choice will be smart in no time.
Connecting is super easy, just plug it in and connect with the Smart life app. I have tested them with a number of different devices and I really liked it. Of course with a couple of lamps, it just works very well. You can go to bed and when you're in bed you can switch them off with one push on your device. I also worked a lot at home and had some problems with my internet. Smart plug in and you never have to walk to reset it, ideal! Still in doubt? Then also read the reviews of our customers below."
Do you have a high energy bill? Put this smart plug with energy consumption monitor between your appliances and track which one uses the most energy. Perhaps it is more economical to use that device differently or to replace it with a newer, more energy-efficient model.
Frequently asked questions about Smart plug Wi-Fi with consumption meter 16A
Unfortunately, it is not possible to dim the lights with the smart plugs. This is possible with the smart lights.
No, the smart plug does not work with pen earthing. The plug's design is not suitable for connecting to sockets with pin earthing.
To use the silvergear smart plug, the free Tuya Smart Life app must be downloaded. This app is completely free and available in the Apple and Google Play store.
Creating a smart home is fairly simple. Do you have existing lights that you want to control from the app, or do you want to automate even more? This is possible with a smart plug. This plug is placed in the wall socket and ready. By plugging the device into the smart plug you can fully control it.
A smart home is the connection between various devices that can be controlled via a device or application. These 'smart' devices are for example: smart lights, heating, security camera and more. This makes it possible to remotely manage all devices via the app on the smartphone.
No, that's not necessary to create a smart home. Don't know what a hub or gateway is? No problem! A hub or gateway is a 'middle station' for connecting devices with each other. This hub is connected to the internet and often causes unnecessary extra actions. This smart plug is directly available via the free app.
This product is rated with a 9,5
Snelle levering, werkt zoals verwacht.10,0
"Het was even zoeken hoe het geinstalleerd moest worden, ik vind de handleiding niet duidelijk, maar daarna een fluitje van een cent."
Rob - 26-07-2022
Goed product voor een goede prijs10,0
"Werkt helemaal als verwacht, vooral het monitoren van het verbruik en spanning ook heel erg handig."
Minze - 12-05-2022
Voldoet geheel aan mijn verwachtingen.10,0
"Fijne compacte Wi-Fi slimme stekker en werkt perfect!"
Sjaak - 29-03-2022
Werkt zoals beschreven.9,0
a - 03-02-2022
Smart plug Wi-Fi with consumption meter 16A - 3 pieces
Connecting smart home devices via wifi is extremely practical, but it also makes you vulnerable to hackers. With software updates of the smart devices you can prevent this.
Customers rate us 8,9!
"Very quick and professional "
Ali Bozorgi - 31-07-2022
"very good organization and friendly team"
Vesna Roštohar - 20-06-2022
Hi, can we help you with something? You can send us a message via (web)-whatsapp. Rather speak to someone by phone? We are available on working days between 09:00 and 17:30 on + 31 20 2614883.